Today’s lunch was super easy to make:
- Make a quick dinner for starving children: creamy chicken taquitos (shredded chicken, pinto beans, enchilada sauce, salsa, plain yogurt and cheese rolled up in whole wheat tortillas and baked until crispy), pico de gallo, and creamed corn.
- Eat dinner.
- Cut one leftover chicken taquito in half and put in lunch box.
- Fill a container with leftover pico de gallo.
- Go outside and pick an orange.
- Slice up orange and put in lunch box.
- Toss in two little pieces of candy corn, because you’re an awesome candy corn-loving mom.
- Finish your cocktail.
Some nights, making lunch is easy peasy.