I was recently nominated for an Inspiring Blog Award by Sushi Sushi Bento. I am very honored and touched that you find my blog inspiring. I started this blog on a whim last August just as a way to document the lunches I packed for my two kiddos each day. I have been amazed that people have found my little blog and have given me so much encouragement—I love the positivity!
The rules on how to nominate:
1. Display the award image on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites.
5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post.
Here are 7 Things about myself:
- I am an Air Force brat and was born in the Panana Canal Zone—a place that, technically, no longer exists.
- I love pink, fuchsia and red.
- I have read Anna Karenina more than once.
- I loved Cheez Whiz as a child.
- I cry during sappy commercials, sappy t.v. shows, sappy movies, and everything I see any version of Pride and Prejudice. Despite my tendency to cry at such things, I am quite tough.
- My mom’s family is from Newfoundland and I love it there: it’s rough and windy and harsh and stunning.
- When I’m really old, I plan to stop wearing sunscreen and intend to lay in the sun all day long sipping citrus cocktails.
My nominees (I couldn’t pick 15—this was too much pressure):